About Christopher E. Chapman
For over twenty years, Christopher Chapman has served the judicial system in numerous capacities. He has represented clients in serious criminal cases at state and federal court, including felony murder cases and death penalty defense. He has also represented clients in complicated civil and domestic relations matters at all levels of court. He has been lead trial counsel for more than 100 jury trials in the following counties: Athens-Clarke, Bibb, Butts, Chatham, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, Dekalb, Douglas, Fayette, Floyd, Fulton, Henry, Houston, Jasper, Monroe, Lamar, Paulding, Richmond, Rockdale, Walton, and Upson.
- 2000, State Bar of Georgia
- 2008, State Bar of Kentucky
- 2008, District of Columbia Bar
- 2000, Northern District of Georgia
- 2007, Middle District of Georgia
- 2008 Southern District of Georgia
- 2020, State Bar of North Carolina
Law School Attended
- John Marshall Law School, Class of 1999, J.D.
- The Citadel, Class of 1993, B.S.
Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of Kentucky
- District of Columbia Bar
- State Bar of N.C.
- Henry County Bar Association (Pres. 2002)
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- United States Supreme Court
- 1tth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals